director of operations (doo)
Core Clinical Partners is a physician services company specializing in both Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine. We are quickly growing and were recently named #40 on Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies across the US!
We were founded on the principles of partnership, transparency, and alignment. Through years of experience in the industry, we have created a partnership model that brings Hospitals, Physicians, and Advanced Practice Providers together with the common goal of providing outstanding patient care.
Core Clinical Partners has an exciting Director opportunity for a high-performing leader in a visible, impactful role in our fast-growth company. The Director of Operations (DOO) is the liaison between client hospital(s) and Core Medical Directors and Operations teams.
The position is responsible for performance of the contracts in assigned region(s) and ensuring client’s and Core’s expectations are met. Working in one or more of our service delivery models, the DOO manages contracts and financial performance, models/assures company culture and practices, oversees compliance and quality, and works to achieve joint metric goals.
Assures positive relationships with the client, the Director participates in Business Development including RFPs, presentations, service expansions, and renewals.
Collaborates with Operations, the DOO oversees recruiting, credentialing, onboarding, scheduling, payroll, risk management, documentation, chart flow, provider enrollment, practice coordinators, compliance and scribes for client sites.
Candidate qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s in Nursing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in clinical management with proven competency in metric-driven operations and partnership relations
- Process improvement experience netting clear business results
- Excellent communications and collaboration, with high emotional intelligence and professionalism
- Strong decision analysis, judgement, and independent thinking
- Proven and practical problem-solving
- Experience with various HCMS, scheduling, and related applications
- Up-to-date knowledge of healthcare compliance environment
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office and Teams, data analytics, and visualization tools, etc.
- Ability to work onsite(s)
- Travel up to 30%
Core Clinical Partners is an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job fill out the form below or email your details to email@example.com