Advanced Practice ProVIDERS
Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners have become increasingly important in achieving the Triple Aim of Healthcare, and Core Clinical Partners believes strongly in the value of the Advanced Provider. In order to attract and retain the best APPs, we support “top of license” practice while also ensuring they are fully supported by their physician colleagues.
WHY CORE CLINICAL PARTNERS?
• We commit to empowering local clinicians
• We offer competitive compensation and W-2 employment
• We provide benefits for all eligible Advanced Practice Providers
• We offer a CME allowance to encourage and ensure ongoing education
• Core Clinical Partners offers no non-compete and clinician-friendly contracts
• We encourage leadership development and career advancement
APP Training For New Grads
Recently graduated Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants deserve the opportunity to receive continued instruction and education during their first few months and can receive this via our new graduate training program. This program gets newly graduated Advanced Providers into the Emergency Department or onto the inpatient units paired with an experienced provider or physician so that they have an opportunity to learn the ropes before there are any patient care or ED flow expectations. These first few months amount to an extended on-site interview for the group who can choose not to move forward with suboptimal providers and gives long term providers a safe way to ramp up their clinical skills.