SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED Vice President, People
Core Clinical Partners stands at the forefront of Emergency and Hospital Medicine, delivering unparalleled services through a model that emphasizes patient-centric care and operational excellence. Our corporate values – Genuine, Accountable, Dynamic, Respectful, and Fun – are the pillars that uphold our commitment to revolutionize healthcare delivery. With a trajectory of impressive growth and a dedicated team that thrives in a vibrant culture, we are hiring a Vice President, People. The Vice President, People will play a crucial role in shaping and executing the company’s human resources strategy to support organizational goals. This position requires a seasoned HR professional with a proven track record of leading comprehensive HR functions, fostering a positive workplace culture, and implementing strategic HR initiatives.
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the company’s overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with the executive team to provide HR insights and recommendations for business decisions.
- Drive organizational development and change management initiatives.
- Oversee the corporate recruitment process, ensuring the company attracts and retains top talent.
- Develop and implement effective onboarding and employee development programs.
- Lead efforts to enhance employee performance, engagement, and retention.
- Guide HR policies, procedures, and compliance matters.
- Proactively address employee relations issues and foster a positive work environment.
- Ensure compliance with relevant labor laws and regulations.
- Design and manage competitive compensation and benefits programs.
- Conduct regular market analyses to ensure the company’s offerings remain competitive.
- Support needs of current business while continuing to plan for future company needs
- Oversee the development and implementation of employee training and development programs.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and skill enhancement.
- Evaluate, implement, and optimize HR technology solutions.
- Utilize data analytics to drive informed decision-making and measure HR program effectiveness.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and industry trends.
- Proven ability to develop and implement HR strategies that align with business goals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated success in building and leading high-performing HR teams.
- Human Resources experience is required along with knowledge and application of human resources principles, practices, and procedures.
- Working knowledge of HR systems such as HRIS, Benefits, ATS, L&D, and Payroll.
- Benefits administration and payroll processing experience preferred.
- Prior experience in healthcare or professional services is preferred.
- Excellent organization skills with keen attention to detail.
- Service-orientated mindset with the ability to build and maintain trust with professionals internal and external to the company.
- Navigate competing priorities and effectively work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exercises judgment on issue resolution, escalations, and balancing workload.
- Exhibit a growth mindset and team-orientated behaviors.
- Collaborate with professionals internal and external to the company and across geographic locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive HR leadership experience, including at least 5 years in a senior HR role.
- Experience managing workforces with a variety of employment types across multiple states
- Strategic, talent management, and/or business development experience highly preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is strongly preferred.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains management-level HR staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
What We Offer:
- Competitive executive compensation package with bonus potential.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A retirement plan with a generous company contribution.
- Ample Paid Time Off (PTO) and flexible scheduling options.
- Professional development and growth opportunities within an exciting and fast-paced environment.
- A fun, respectful, and collaborative workplace culture that celebrates team success and individual contributions.
If you are a strategic thinker with a dynamic leadership style, who values genuine interactions, accountability, and respectful collaboration, we invite you to apply for the VP, People role at Core Clinical Partners. Help us continue our journey as a beacon of excellence in emergency and hospital medicine.
Core Clinical Partners is an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job fill out the form below or email your details to email@example.com