Core Clinical Partners is a physician services company specializing in both Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine. We are quickly growing and were recently named #40 on Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies across the US!
The Practice Manager Senior is responsible for managing and coordinating clinician activities of significant scope or complexity at one or more practice locations. This role serves as a liaison to internal and external customers and provides support to the Direction of Operations, Medical Director and provider group. The Practice Manager partners with clinicians, revenue cycle team, credentialing team, and various other stakeholders on projects and tasks that support effective and efficient practice operations.
▪ Manages clinician scheduling functions to ensure shifts are fully staffed and communicated with consideration to clinician availability and client needs.
▪ Maintains accurate records of clinician schedules in scheduling software.
▪ Manages projects at the practice level to include information gathering, timelines, task delegation, and communications.
▪ Collaborates with revenue cycle team to identify and obtain missing charts, physician documentation and other necessary information for coding and billing.
▪ Collaborates with credentialing team on new hire credentialing needs and maintenance of clinician credentials; this includes serving as a liaison to extend communications and gather documentation.
▪ Partners with hospital personnel, vendors, and key players for completion of new provider orientation and training.
▪ Facilitates provider interviews i.e. arrange schedule, provide tour, secure interview room, etc.
▪ Assists with patient complaints by documenting and forwarding to the site medical director and/or hospital personnel as appropriate.
▪ Coordinates stakeholder meetings on a recurring and ad hoc basis.
▪ Administers company and client policies and procedures in a consistent and timely manner.
▪ Serves as administrative support for Medical Director and Director of Operations.
▪ Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to effectively navigate job related software for credentialing, scheduling, and other functions.
▪ Familiar with healthcare jargon and terminology
▪Utilize independent judgment on determining areas of collaboration, escalation, and autonomy
▪ Ability to analyze difficult and unexpected situations to identify and execute solutions
▪ Collaborate with professionals internal and external to the company and across geographic locations
▪ Identify and execute opportunities for improvement
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪ Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
▪ Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
▪ Navigate competing priorities and effectively work in a fast-paced environment
▪ Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
▪ Exhibit growth mindset and team-orientated behaviors
▪ High School Diploma or GED required
▪ Prior operations or administrative experience in healthcare industry
▪ Experience with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
▪ Experience with MS Teams, scheduling software, and credentialing software preferred
▪ May include direct supervision of staff
▪ Prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer
▪ Hospital office setting and patient care areas
▪ Potential exposure to communicable diseases, hazards of radiation and difficult patient situations
▪ Onsite position at client site in Houston Suburbs, Richmond TX
▪ Flexibility to work remotely upon occasion may be extended by manager. When working remotely, the employee must have reliable access to internet.
Core Clinical Partners is an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job fill out the form below or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org