Core Clinical Partners is a physician services company specializing in both Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine. We are quickly growing and were recently named #40 on Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies across the US! We were founded on the principles of partnership, transparency, and alignment. Through years of experience in the industry, we have created a partnership model that brings Hospitals, Physicians, and Advanced Practice Providers together with the common goal of providing outstanding patient care.
Because of our exciting growth, we are hiring a Project Manager for our Operations vertical. The Project Manager has ownership of projects from planning through delivery. This position serves as a liaison between project members, cross-functional teams, vendors, clients, and other stakeholders to successfully deliver business objectives. Scope of projects vary and may support the breadth of the organization and/or specific departments or functions.
This is a remote position; however, the employee will ideally be located within proximity to Raleigh, NC.
If this summarizes your work experiences and interests; and if you are someone ready to make an impact with a positive mindset, please continue reading below and apply with us today!
▪ Leads cross-functional teams to complete an assigned project with accuracy and efficiency.
▪ Develops projects plans to include scope, deliverables, timeframes, schedules, and costs.
▪ Presents project plans and communicates updates and modifications to stakeholders.
▪ Plans and facilitates project meetings to align the project team to methods and goals.
▪ Outlines tasks involved in the project, delegates accordingly, and manages accountability for completion.
▪ Monitors completion statuses to identify areas of risk and to develop mitigation plans.
▪ Allocates resources, budgets, and hours to the project and adjusts allocations when necessary.
▪ Addresses questions and concerns throughout the project.
▪ Acts as a liaison between company, clients, and vendors.
▪ Coordinates training and information required to promote, support, and sustain project outcomes.
▪ Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
▪ Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
▪ Utilize project management methodologies and tools
▪ Take ownership of projects and drive outcomes
▪ Strong relationship development skills with the ability to collaborate with professionals internal and external to the company and across geographic locations
▪ Delegate action items, including to themself, and manage their quality and completion
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly articulate objectives and present to colleagues, clients, and stakeholders
▪ Keen emotional intelligence with ability to influence decisions
▪ Ability to analyze information to make data driven assessments and recommendations
▪ Work comfortably in software solutions such as Microsoft and Adobe products
▪ Utilize independent judgment on determining areas of collaboration, escalation, and autonomy
▪ Navigate competing priorities and effectively work in a fast-paced environment
▪ Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
▪ Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
▪ Familiar with healthcare jargon and terminology
▪ Exhibit growth mindset and team-orientated behaviors
▪ Bachelor’s degree required
▪ MHA or other Master’s degree preferred
▪ PMP preferred
▪ Experience managing cross-functional projects
▪ Experience in the healthcare industry
▪ Experience utilizing MS Excel to analyze and organize data
▪ Indirect supervisory responsibilities for project members
▪ Prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer
▪ Generally, an office environment
▪ Remote work with travel for in-person meetings and events. The employee must have reliable access to internet.
▪ Proximity to Raleigh, NC preferred
Core Clinical Partners is an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job fill out the form below or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org