Sourcing specialist – clinician recruitment
Core Clinical Partners is a physician services company specializing in both Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine. We are quickly growing and were recently named #40 on Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies across the US!
We were founded on the principles of partnership, transparency, and alignment. Through years of experience in the industry, we have created a partnership model that brings Hospitals, Physicians, and Advanced Practice Providers together with the common goal of providing outstanding patient care.
We are recruiting a self-motivated Sourcing Specialist/Associate Recruiter for our growing Healthcare Recruiting team. This is an entry-level position sourcing and recruiting Hospitalists, and Emergency Medicine clinicians for practices in various locations. Learn from experienced Recruiters, and have an opportunity to travel to conferences and hospitals while directly impacting healthcare delivery. Successful Sourcing Specialists will have a record of success working in a hybrid and fast-paced environment, as well as a proven record of dependability.
- Assisting and coordinating the development of strategic physician recruitment plans.
- Performing initial interview and screening processes to determine candidates’ suitability.
- Maintain all outreach and activity in our database (Bullhorn, Practice Match, etc.)
- Hiring physicians and advanced practice providers for partner hospitals
- Researching and participating in conferences, job fairs, and physician recruitment opportunity events
- Sourcing of both active and passive candidates through traditional and non-traditional strategies
- Growing and maintaining provider candidate databases
- Developing and maintaining advertising for recruiting efforts.
- Maintaining and managing outstanding communication with Physician candidates.
- Assist in qualifying or rejecting candidates based on interview feedback and CV reviews
- Attend National / Local conferences and candidate hospital tours
- Previous recruiting experience (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High-energy and passion
- Comfortable working in metrics-driven environment
Industry and Employment Type:
- Hospital & Health Care
- Full Time
- Hybrid (In-office full time first 6 months)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Core Clinical Partners is an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job fill out the form below or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org