Core Clinical Partners is a physician services company specializing in both Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine. We are quickly growing and were recently named #40 on Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies across the US! We were founded on the principles of partnership, transparency, and alignment. Through years of experience in the industry, we have created a partnership model that brings Hospitals, Physicians, and Advanced Practice Providers together with the common goal of providing outstanding patient care.
Core Clinical Partners seeks an Emergency Medicine Physician to lead our new program located in the Houston suburbs. The medical director is responsible for managing, directing, and coordinating all aspects of the emergency department. This includes oversight of 16 FT emergency medicine physicians and 2 FT advanced practice clinicians over three campuses.
The leader will assume administrative responsibility, including but not limited to: overseeing regulatory functions for the program, addressing patient safety alerts, processing grievances, administering annual provider reviews, participating in strategy development and deployment, representing the program on hospital committees, participating in incident command as needed, conducting patient experience rounding, and fostering and supporting lean work focused on quality and process improvement.
The successful leader will be a strong clinician and a big-picture thinker with previous experience as Medical Director. The leader will serve as an advocate for the program, representing the team as an integral member of the medical group.
Ideal candidates will have past physician leadership experience in key organizational focuses such as:
- Creating and maintaining a culture of safety and continuous improvement throughout the emergency medicine program; familiarity with LEAN process
- Providing clinical and operational leadership in standards of care, quality outcomes, and patient safety.
- Familiarity with patient experience, physician-to-patient communication strategies, and outcomes
- Championing program vision, purpose, and engagement through solid communication, empowerment of team members, and showing clear connections to the organization’s goals
- Demonstrates a track record of exceeding goals, driving results, managing complexities, and cultivating innovation
- Creating competitive strategies that focus on future trends, marketplace advancements, and healthcare policies
- Administrative Protected Time
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision
- CME reimbursement
Core Clinical Partners is an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job fill out the form below or email your details to email@example.com