- Hospital-employed position
- BE/BC – IM/FM trained Physician
- Day Coverage – Week on/Week off
- Codes handled by Rapid response team
- Dedicated Nocturnists, no night requirement by day Hospitalists
- EMR – Epic
- Loan repayment eligible
- Retention bonus after initial service of first contract
- Generous incentive program
- CME reimbursement
- Moonlighting opportunities available within program
- Executive retirement plan available in addition to standard 401k
About the Community
With over 14 million people calling metro Oklahoma City home, the city is a modern frontier for culture, innovation, and Oklahoma City has lots to offer. Ease of travel, shops, top-rated dining, professional sports and historic attractions bring people here, but it’s the top ranked schools, affordable housing, low traffic and friendly faces at every corner that keep people here.
About INTEGRIS Health
INTEGRIS Health is a not-for-profit, Oklahoma-owned health care system and one of the state’s largest employers with more than 10,000 employees. INTEGRIS Health offers an extensive referral network through INTEGRIS Health Partners, the first and largest clinically integrated network in Oklahoma. INTEGRIS Health Partners has over 450 employed INTEGRIS physicians and 600 private practice physicians.
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center is a 774 licensed bed, tertiary care and level 2 trauma center that serves as the hub and flagship hospital of INTEGRIS Health. The hospital is at the center of leading-edge medicine across two campuses, housing nine Centers of Excellence, and includes INTEGRIS Heart Hospital, INTEGRIS Nazih Zuhdi Transplant Institute, INTEGRIS Children’s and one of the nation’s foremost burn centers
Want to talk to a dedicated recruiter?