Credentialing specialist – oklahoma city, ok
Core Clinical Partners is a physician services company specializing in both Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine. We are quickly growing and were recently named #40 on Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies across the US!
We were founded on the principles of partnership, transparency, and alignment. Through years of experience in the industry, we have created a partnership model that brings Hospitals, Physicians, and Advanced Practice Providers together with the common goal of providing outstanding patient care.
Because of our exciting growth, we are hiring a Credentialing Specialist. The Credentialing Specialist is responsible for partnering with medical providers, hospitals, insurance companies, operations leaders and other stakeholders to ensure providers are credentialed.
This is a Remote position in the OKC metro area.
- Stay abreast of credentialing and re-credentialing requirements for each client group
- Requests, reviews, and verifies credentialing applications and supporting documentation
- Establish and maintain database of provider details and credentialing data
- Monitor license and certification expirations for providers to ensure timely renewals
- Notify providers and administration of upcoming expirations and documentation requests
- Collaborate with hospitals, insurance companies, and other stakeholders to extend information and track credentialing process
- Provide status updates to operations leaders, providers, and other stakeholders
- Resolve issues that arise and escalate when appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Knowledgeable on credentialing requirements and workflows for providers at differing client groups
- Familiar with healthcare jargon and terminology related to credentialing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and credentialing related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Work independently and exercise judgement on decision making and issue resolution
- Navigate competing priorities and effectively work in a fast-paced environment
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Collaborate with an array of professionals at various client groups and geographic locations
- Identify and execute opportunities for improvement
- Exhibit growth mindset and team-orientated behaviors
- Prior administrative experience in a healthcare environment
- Medical credentialing experience preferred
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with MS Teams and credentialing software preferred
Core Clinical Partners is an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job fill out the form below or email your details to email@example.com